Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm Okay

A few people have emailed me that they were wondering if I am okay since, as you can see it has been last October since I have posted. I am not sure what has happened except time and things keep getting in the way. There are no new pictures to share, no projects to record, although I am doing some quilting.
Most of us in Arkansas are in the throes of an ice/snow storm and if we are smart we stay in the house and build a fire. That was what I did today. Sadly my tummy decided to act up today and so I didn't feel like working on anything. I slept most of the day, read and watched "If Walls Could Talk" and my taped cooking shows. Maybe tomorrow I will wander back to my sewing/craft room and work on a couple of project blocks I want to keep up with. Take a few pictures and share them.

3 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

You and I must have caught the same thing Brenda - I was so sick yesterday with a stomach virus. :( A whole day wasted and I had so much planned to do! blessings, marlene

Mary said...

Glad to know all is well!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, you don't have to have pictures. You have become one of my favorite blog friends and just post now and then to let us know a little tidbit of what is going on. Blogging doesn't have to be about showing art, you know.

I will take a lesson from my advice and post more often too ~lol~