Sunday, March 31, 2013

Quilt Retreat - Let's Get Back Into Quilting

 See this beautiful house, well it will fool you.  It is a house built just for quilters who want to get away from it all and quilt, rest, visit, eat, etc.  You can see below that there are several very comfortable quilting stations. 
 The wonderful lady (Fay) in blue below is who invited me.  We went in November, the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  There were 32 ladies here. It was a perfect time for me to go as my holiday had been soooo stressful.  She ask, I said yes, didn't even ask my dear husband if I could afford to go. 
We got there on Sunday and left on Thursday.  My love of quilting was totally restored and my goal is to keep that up.  I may even show you some finished projects later, yes I have finished a few and working on more.  I am so "happy, happy, happy!!!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

What a great post. I sure hope you WILL show some of your work. That quilter's house looks like a really great layout.
Happy Easter.
Carol