Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

Now this is not what I wanted for my first blog after coming back from Houston Quilt Festival, but I have been tagged. Carol and Sabine I am sorry that this is late, but I have been gone for 4 days.

To be tagged you tell 7 things about yourself and tag 7 others. So here goes - you know it is suppose to be fun.

1. I was born in St.Louis,Missouri at an early age. After 6 weeks my mother brought me to Little Rock, Arkansas.

2. My brothers and sisters are my cousins!!! Let me get this straight - my great uncle adopted me - well you figure it out.

3. At age 50 I found out I had a half brother - we met that year and have stayed in touch ever since. His adopted Daddy wrote about us in his book published this year.

4. My favorite color is blue, but lately I have been buying green and yellows to make bead soups.

5. I love to read and have (when I was younger) read an encyclopedia. Mom would buy one each week at the grocery store and I would read it during the week.

6. I was a quilter before I was a beader, but don't the two mix well. I also knit in the winter.

7. Because I enjoy being around people so much - I never get a lot done. If someone says let's go,I'm gone - I love to travel.



Well that is 7and I hope I never get tagged again because that is all I know.



Next I will be blogging about the Houston Quilt Show- all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

aww, come on, you know alot more!! My brother and sisters are my cousins too! I could save that one for my next tag!

Seriously, its nice to know a little about our beady friends. When you read these posts alot of times you find we have alot in common with others. Thanks for playing along.