Sunday, August 16, 2009

Growing Things -Or Not!!!!


It has come to my attention that I DO NOT have a green thumb. The tomato is one of 4 that has shown up on 4 plants, supposedly to be grown on the patio. False advertisement. I have watered, worked, and babied these 4 plants and they hate me.


Now on the other had these beautiful dianthius (sp) were not planted by me, well they were, but I planted them last year. Pansies (or was it petunias) came up by themselves earlier this summer. Now these beautiful plants have come up on their own.
It has come to my attention that I need to allow green things and flowers to be grown by others and I should leave them alone. Thanks goodness for farmer's markets and Wal-mart.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Who needs a green thumb when you have a thread thumb? Our thumbs cannot be all things to all people. So I say be happy with the thumb you got and if you MUST have a green one, well, isn't there a quilt for that?

XX
Carol