Monday, October 5, 2009

Button Buddy

Hello, I know you haven't heard from me in a while, but I have become overwhelmed with life and all that goes with it. Not meaning to be morbid, but I come here every night and can't think of a thing to say.
But see my little "button buddy" he kind of got me going this week and I wanted to show him to you. He is not mine. I did him for a friend who provided her buttons to make him. She had tried and couldn't do it so I tried for her. It surprised me how easy it is to do. There may be one in my future too.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, isn't that cute!
Is it a bead in the center? If it is, how did you get the arms and legs thread through the center in both directions? You have a few tricks up your sleeve!

This would be a great project to show to kids at school!

Mary said...

He is very cute!!
Life has been busy for me too.
I love this time of years, but things speed up for me. Beginning in Sept we celebrate birthdays for all but my husband and myself, and in the mix all the holidays come upon us. I love them, but it does get a little much at times.

It's good to hear from you.

Take care!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Too cute Brenda! If he can't cheer you up no one can. I went to First Wednesday yesterday for the first time in six or eight months! I love that group - our guild is like family, don't you think? :) blessings, marlene